Muhibbah

SCA is 70% controlled by Vinci Group (Vinci) from France and 30% by a local holding company, Muhibbah Masteron (Cambodia) Company Limited (MMC).

Muhibbah Masteron (Cambodia) Company Limited (MMC) is 70% owned by Muhibbah Engineering Berhad (MEB) and 30% owned by two local Cambodian businessmen, Mr Okhna Kong Triv and Mr Okhna Hann Khieng. Contacts for Muhibbah Masteron (Cambodia) Company Limited are very unclear, it could be a shell company.

Muhibbah Engineering Berhad (MEB) is a Malaysian investment holding company which provides civil, marine and structural engineering contract works, manufacturing engineering products, distributing and marketing construction materials, and investing in properties. MEB was listed on the Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange in 1994. As of December 31, 2002, ME had net worth of $63.0 million, total debt of $111.8 million and total assets of $227.9 million. For the year ending December 31, 2002, ME generated net income of $2.7 million on total revenues of $172.4 million.
http://www.ifc.org/ifcext/spiwebsite1.nsf/ProjectDisplay/SPI21363

On 14 December 1999 MEB acquired from Masteron Sdn Bhd (“Masteron”) 2,500 ordinary shares of USD100.00 each, representing 25% of the total issued and paid-up capital of MMC (“the MMC shares”). MEB originally held 45% equity in MMC and following this acquisition, MMC became a subsidiary of MEB. MEB now holds 70% of the issued and paid up share capital of MMC. MMC is a company incorporated in Cambodia with a issued and paid-up capital of USD1,000,000. The principal activity of MMC is civil construction and providing technical assistance. Masteron has advanced to MMC a sum of USD2,143,646 (“the Credit”) and MEB has agreed to purchase the MMC shares and the Credit from Masteron for a total consideration of RM8.5 million. For more, click here.

Contact Information:

MUHIBBAH ENGINEERING (M) BHD (12737-K)
Lot 586 & 579, 2nd Mile, Jalan Batu Tiga Lama,
41300 Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan,
MALAYSIA.
Tel : +603 3342 4323
Fax : +603 3342 4327 / 3342 9816
E-mail : admin@muhibbah.com.myzzz

Or

Muhibbah Engineering (Cambodia) Co., Ltd.
No. 313-315, Mao Tse Toung (St. 245), 12153 Phnom Penh
Tel: 023 367 988

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: