Together with Okhna Siv Kong Triv, Okhna Hann Khieng has a 30% stake in MMC and is also Senior Director of Muhibbah
Engineering Cambodia, Vice president of the Cambodia Chamber of Commerce, President of the Alliance of Rice Producers and Exporters of Cambodia (ARPEC) executive committee.
According to his website: “Born in Koh Kong province, Oknha Hann Khieng grew up in Cambodia and migrated overseas during the war. When hostilities ended, he returned to his native land in 1992. Today, Oknha Hann Khieng is one of the prominent businessmen within Cambodia… During his years living overseas, he had his hands into Fast Food Restaurant in New Zealand (1985) and Australia (1986-1988). Upon returning home, he established with his partners businesses in quarry and trading. Throughout 1995 and 1997, he also secured with foreign and local partners a concession agreement to build and operate the Phnom Penh International Airport for a period of 25 years. Subsequently, the development and management of Siem Reap- Angkor International Airport in 2000 and the Sihanoukville International Airport in 2006 were added by the Government. By 2007, he ventured into the agribusiness sector through the acquisition of land concessions in Kratie and Mondulkiri provinces. By 2011, he expanded into oil refinery and coal power plants businesses.
He serves in the following bodies:
• Vice Chairman of Cambodia Chamber of Commerce
• Vice Chairman of Professional and Micro Enterprises of Cambodia
• Vice Chairman of Cambodia Developers Association
• Member of Board of Engineers Cambodia
• Member of Australian Business Association of Cambodia
• Honorary Vice General Director of China Foreign Trade Magazine
• Honorary President of Cambodia Chinese Association
• Honorary Fellow of the ASEAN Federation of Engineering Organization
• Title of “Oknha” was awarded by King Preah Bat Norodom Sihanouk Varman through Royal Decree No. NS/ RKR/0799/143dated July 5, 1999.
• Medal Monisaraphoan, Category Assarith awarded by the Royal Government of Cambodia through Sub-Decree No. 176 dated March 16, 2006.
• CACCI Platinum Award which awarded by the “The Confederation of Asia Pacific Chambers of Commerce and Industry” on May 19, 2004.
• Gold Medal of Sthapnacheat for contribution in “Building The Nation” awarded by the Royal Government of Cambodia as per Sub-Decree No. 606 dated July 1, 2003.
Muhibbah Engineering Cambodia Co., LTD
Mondial Center Bldg. No 313-315, Mao Tse Toung Blvd., PP, Cambodia
H/P: 012 366 888 / Tel: 023 367 988 – 884 091-3 / Fax; 023 366 888 / 023 883 366